TO: ALL AREA NEWSPAPERS, NEWS & RADIO MEDIA, AND TO THE PUBLIC DATE: April 29, 2019 In compliance with Section 19.84 Wisconsin Statutes the following Notice of Meeting is given.
COMMITTEE OR BOARD: Lyons Town Board
DATE AND TIME: May 13, 2019 at 7:00 pm
PLACE: Lyons Town Hall 6339 Hospital Road
PURPOSE: Regular Monthly Meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of Treasurer’s report
- Approval and paying of bills
- Grant Licenses
- Correspondence-Open Book Review May 15th 11am – 1pm (no appointment needed).
- Board of Review June 5th from 5:30 – 7:30pm (appointment required).
- Charles Smith and Rhea CSmith request rezone from R1, M1 to A5 on property located at 7105 Sheridan Springs Road and known as NLY3000004A1.
- Purpose of rezone would be to allow for construction of a horse barn.
- David VanSchyndel of St. Joseph’s parish request to close Water Street on June 2nd from 8am-4pm for annual chicken dinner.
- Update on St. Mary’s Memorial Food Pantry and Lyons for a Better Neighborhood events in Town of Lyons.
- Update on Flight for Life ground program.
- Baxter and Woodman 2019 Road Improvements.
- Decision to replace or repair meeting room furnace.
- Also, budget concerns for cost of upgrading internet program and equipment with Time Warner.
- Update on Mill St. and Hospital Rd bridge funding, start date, etc.
- 2019 Budget amendments.
- ATV/UTV Ordinance. Discussion continued from August 2018 in regards to opening up Town of Lyons Roads to ATV/UTV travel.
- Fire Department
- Highway Department
- Ordinance Enforcer
- Walworth County Sheriff
William R. Mangold, Chairman
REMINDER: PLEASE PAY FOR YOUR SAFETY/FIRE NUMBERS AS INDICATED IN THE MAILING WITH YOUR REAL ESTATE TAX BILLS.