The 2020 Partisan Primary Election will be held on Tuesday, August 11th.
Applications are now being accepted for absentee voting.
Applications are available at:
- lobby at the Lyons Municipal Center, 6339 Hospital Rd, Burlington, WI 53105
- Town web-site; https://townoflyonswi.com/election-information/
To register for voting visit:
- Town web-site; https://townoflyonswi.com/election-information/. Print the registration form from the web-site and send to the clerk with proof of residency as outlined on the form. Mail to PO Box 337, Lyons WI 53148 or place in dropbox in the lobby of the municipal building at 6339 Hospital Road, Burlington, WI 53105
Absentee in-person voting:
- Absentee in-person voting dates will be held on the following dates at 6339 Hospital Rd, Burlington, WI 53105
- Wednesday, August 5th 8:30am – 12:00noon
- Friday, August 7th 1:00pm – 5:00pm.
- We highly recommend that these dates/times be reserved for those that are disabled, compromised or absolutely will not be available to vote in person on election day.
CDC guidelines and recommended precautions will be in place on August 11th.