Trick or Treat will be held on Saturday, October 31st 4:00pm – 6:00pm.
In addition to the CDC Guidelines for Safe Trick or Treating we would like to offer the following suggestions.
- Turn your porch light ON if you will be handing out candy.
- Turn your porch light OFF if you are not handing out candy.
- Social distance between your group and others.
- When Trick or Treating only visit those homes with a porch light on and/or if you can visibly see they are handing out treats.
- If residents leave a bowl of candy to choose from, please inform your children to be respectful and take just one.
Together we can do this and provide a safe spooktacular halloween for the children!