You are invited to the 3rd Annual Lyons Biodiversity Project Winter Workshop on Saturday March 9, 2024 from 8:30 a.m. to noon at the Lyons Town Hall. We have put together an exciting program this year and expect a large turnout. In addition to the in-person attendance option, we will also have a virtual attendance option. See registration link below.
TOPICS & PRESENTERS:
- DNR DMAP LYONS PLAN
- Haley Frater, DMAP Wildlife Biologist, Wisconsin DNR
- LYONS BIRD HABITAT
- James J. Giocomo, PhD, Central Region Director, American Bird Conservancy
- OAK ECOSYSTEMS – RESTORATION FUNDING
- Jordan Winkenbach, Great Lakes Oak Ecosystem Coordinator, American Bird Conservancy
- Tommy Gunn, Great Lakes Oak Ecosystem Forester, American Bird Conservancy
- INTRODUCTION TO CONSERVATION EASEMENTS
- Christopher Gutschenritter, JD/MELP, Director, Land Conservation Law Program, Gathering Waters, Wisconsin’s Alliance for Land Trusts
Please register for in-person or virtual option through our secure link below:
Thank you for your restoration efforts! I hope to see you at the workshop.
Kettle Moraine Land Trust Board Member
Lyons Biodiversity Project Chair