All controlled burns should be called in to the Walworth County Sheriff's Office Dispatch non-emergency line 262-741-4400.
Seeking Licensed Paramedic, AEMT and EMT Basic with FF1 Certification preferred for Part Time Positions
The Lyons Township Fire Department and is currently accepting applications for Paramedic, AEMT, EMT Basic with an FF1 certification preferred. The Lyons Township Fire Department is looking to fill multiple positions to serve our community.
Minimum qualifications include:
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Possess a valid unrestricted driver’s license with a good driving record
- No criminal history
- Wisconsin State Paramedic, AEMT, EMT Basic License
- Wisconsin State Firefighter One certification preferred
- Starting wage for Paramedic $22.00 per hour.
- Starting wage for AEMT $19.00 per hour
- Starting wage for EMT Basic $17.00 per hour
Qualified applicants that meet the minimum qualifications, will be invited for an initial interview. Successful candidates will be required to take a physical, pass a drug test and criminal background test.
Applications are available APPLY NOW by clicking Fire Department Application.
Completed applications/resumes can be mailed to The Lyons Township Fire Department, Attn: Tiffany Taylor, Secretary, PO Box 32, Lyons, WI 53148 or emailed to [email protected]. Please include qualification certificates / licenses with application.
Questions regarding the position or the application process should be directed to Tiffany Taylor Department Secretary at 262-749-0849 or [email protected] and Neal Lara, Fire Chief at 262-749-0493 or [email protected].