Drop off Site: Riverview Park – Mill Street, Lyons
Times: 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
Dates: The 2nd and 4th Saturday of Each Month (Not every other Saturday)
TOWN OF LYONS 2021 RECYCLING DATES
|January||9th and 23rd|
|February||13th and 27th|
|March||13th and 27th|
|April||10th and 24th|
|May||8th and 22nd|
|June||12th and 26th|
|July||10th and 24th|
|August||14th and 28th|
|September||11th and 25th|
|October||9th and 23rd|
|November||13th and 27th|
|December||11th and 25th|
Items that are allowed for recycling include:
- Remove caps, rinsing, and flattening containers is ideal but not necessary;
- Only container forms of plastic are accepted (i.e. NO plastic bags or Styrofoam
- Flatten all cardboard
- ALL good, clean paper is accepted and can be mixed together
- Contain all paper in some form (e.g. tie, bundle, bag, etc.
- Remove all wax or plastic on paper. Window envelopes are accepted
- Used motor oil should be sealed in plastic containers, allowing head space for expansion.
Paid disposal service is available for these other items.Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Freezer, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Dehumidifier, Air Conditioner, Furnace, Boiler, Pallets, Steel or Plastic Drums, Water Heater, Tires, etc.For pickup call: ASDA (262) 539-2086
|Aluminum Foil||Office Paper|
|Glass Containers||Phone Books|
|Steel & Tin Cans||Magazine|
|Plastics 1 - 7||Catalogs|
|Corrugated Boxes||Used Motor Oil|
|Newspapers||Lead Acid Batteries|
Drop off is for recycling only. No garbage will be accepted. Please keep these dates for future reference.
By: ASDA Enterprise (262) 539-2086